Monday, June 22, 2009

leopard 013


leopard 013, originally uploaded by deshpande.devidas.

The leopards taken into custody by forest department of Maharashtra are put at Manikdoh near Junnar. I visited the place on June 23 for one of my stories. It was a thrilling experience. I got to know so much within that half an hour. And I was thrilled to no limits. I plan to write more on this subject because I am totally in love with this animal.

The story I did was funny indeed. Which is available here: NAAMKAHANI
The rescue centre at Manikdoh is run jointly by the forest department of government of Maharashtra and Wildlife SOS, an NGO based in New Delhi.

Dr Ajay Deshmukkh is representative and in charge of this centre. The centre is run by NGO Wildlife SOS. The centre has a total 10 employees among which six are from NGO and four from the state government. The entire expense of the centre is bore by the NGO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment